It’s just that kind of night.
This might sound super lame or whatever but I really wish dudes still made mix tapes or mix CDs and like, awkwardly gave them to girls with the following stuttering sentence: “uh….here are some songs I think you’d like, it’s stupid, whatever, you don’t have to listen to them if you don’t want to..but uh, yeah, so, yeah..I’ll see you around? yeah”
Honestly, what is it with songs of the summer getting all quizzical and inquisitive these past couple of years?
First, they asked us “what rhymes with hug me?”
Now they ask “turn down for what?”
I also have a question: “can you elaborate? should this be taken at face value or are you targeting a more esoteric and critical observation of the questions?”
There are things I wish I knew more about in life. Card games are one of those things. Here are my questions:
- Why do I always forget the rules of really fun sober card games but only remember the rules of fun drinking card games?
- How do you come up with a card game?
- What type of person do I have to be to come up with a card game?
- Why do people not play card games anymore unless they’re drunk, wanna get drunk, or wanna feel the titillating high of potential financial ruin?
- Can someone please get me a book with a bunch of different card games so that I can host the funnest party ever?